Why work with us?
When it comes to custom fabricating stainless steel and other metals and materials, for over seventy years and four generations, we’ve been exceeding the expectations of our Food, Pharmaceutical, Process, and General Industrial customers.
If you're not already our customer,
shouldn't we be exceeding yours, too?
Harold R. Henrich Inc. Timeline
Harold Jr. is retired now, but still bothers his sons about the company and how it needs to keep growing.
Tom is now the company president, Mike is in charge of purchasing, and Ryan is a shop manager. Together, they’re still pushing the company to grow and be the best metal fabrication company around.
But don’t take our word for it. Read what our customers have to say. Or better yet, give us a call, request more info, or come visit our facility to discuss how HRH Inc. can make a big difference in your next job!
The Early Years - 1942 through 1968
Years in Business
Production Sq. Ft.
Over the years, we’ve grown our most valuable resource – a loyal workforce that is second to none – with many of our team being with us for 5, 10, 15, 20 – even 30 to 40 years – demonstrating the continuing dedication of our staff and the Henrich family.
From the moment you award us your job to the moment it ships, we’re paying attention. To your job. Because quality is no afterthought here.
It’s baked-in to everything we do. From design and engineering, through manufacturing, finishing and assembly, our loyal and experienced team of master craftsmen and personnel working with our state of the art facilities gets your custom fabrication and welding job done – and with no nasty surprises.
- Auto-Cad – Engineering Design software
- Striker – Design, Punch/Laser /Bending software
- Bystronic – Design/Laser/Bending software
- Power Station – Design/Programming CNC Machining software
- Bystar 3015 – 3500 watt laser cutter w/automated load and unload
- Bystar 3015 Tube Cutter (video)
- Strippit Combo 1700 watt laser with 40 station turret punch
- Strippit Super 750 CNC single station punch plus various punching equipment, 10 – 60 tons
- FADAL 4020 HT VMC with extended Z axis (video)
- FADAL 4020 HT VMC
- Various manual lathes and bridge ports
- One Lincoln FLEXTECH 450
- One Lincoln POWERWAVE 350
We also have nine complete welding stations equipped with:
- Pulse TIG, standard MIG, and pulse MIG machines
- Three spot welders 30 KVA to 75 KVA
- Plasma cutters
- Cold wire feeders
- Beyler Expert 220 – the latest technology in bending (video)
- Cincinnati CB 230 12′ and 10′ with DRC back gauges
- Various press brakes from 6ft. to 8ft.
So, from a simple machine guard or mounting bracket to the full manufacturing and assembly of a 12’x8’x14′ glove box isolator, we get it done for our customers – everyday.
So call, fill in our Request Info form, or come on in to see us and let’s talk about how we can do it for you.
Coperion K-Tron has utilized Harold R Henrich for 35 years as a supplier of fabricated metal components. We have come to expect no less than the highest level of quality and craftsmanship from them. This is extremely important to our business given the volume of equipment we produce for the food and pharmaceutical industries with their associated demanding requirements for fit and finish.
Jay Daniels, Branch Manager/Director of Operations
Carbon and Stainless Steel
Prototypes to Finished Products
20 gauge to one half inch thick
One part or thousands